Our company's success is rooted in collaborative partnerships with our customers as well as in the awareness of every single employee that the ultimate goal of each individual step is customer satisfaction.
Our main facility in Offenbach/Main - in the heart of the Rhine-Main economic region - has proved an ideal base for international business activities owing to its proximity to Frankfurt/Main airport and central station.
Our production facility in Utzberg/Weimar, established in 1991, is located directly on the B7 federal highway between Weimar and Erfurt - right in the very center of Germany. It substantially increases the company's production capacity. Both facilities - in Offenbach and in Utzberg/Weimar - are designed to meet every possible requirement.
Our customers include numerous small-to-medium sized companies as well as major corporations in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. A good 40-50% of our machines and plants are delivered to customers in Europe and overseas - further evidence that the advanced technology and the supreme quality of our products have secured us global recognition. Our customers are at the focus of all our work. Our number one priority is to listen carefully to their comments and suggestions and to endeavour to meet their requirements. Our machines and plants are designed and manufactured in close cooperation with customer engineering departments. This helps us to continuously improve not only our products but also our production processes. Customer relationships are maintained and strengthened by a team of highly qualified sales and project engineers as well as by a large number of agents in Germany and abroad.
Given the almost unlimited variety and diversity of applications and tasks, the theoretical design of vibrating and processing apparatus frequently has to be verified by means of experiments. Our pilot plant, built in 1996, is accordingly extensively equipped with machines and installations for conveying, screening, compacting, drying and cooling as well as the necessary instrumentation and control equipment. In certain cases, for instance if characteristics of the product to be handled which are relevant to the trials change during transport, it is useful to conduct the tests at the customer's facility. Several special test machines and experimental units are available for this purpose.
If desired, the trials can be accompanied by one of our process engineers.
VIBRA MASCHINENFABRIK SCHULTHEIS GmbH & Co. offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (756)
- Mixing (279)
- Separating, screening, filtering (406)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (181)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (38)
Plant engineering and processing components (629)
- Coolers (32)
- Dosing (191)
- Emptying (165)
- Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Packaging and filling (249)
- Safety and environmental technologies (398)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (561)
- Recycling & Environment (249)