Automatic handling of raw materials from innovative single systems to turnkey solutions. AZO automates handling of large, medium and small components in granular, powder and liquid form
AZO is the specialist for automated handling of raw materials and of processes.
We provide everything as a single supplier – from the initial concept, from innovative individual components for storage, discharge, screening, conveying, dosing and weighing of raw materials right through to a turnkey solution, namely an entire plant ready for operation: plant engineering and construction, process engineering and process IT dovetail seamlessly. AZO provides innovative bulk material handling for the reliable automation of production processes for the industry in foodstuff, pharmaceutical, chemical and plastic.
Our success is based first and foremost on the quality and reliability of our solutions and the accumulated experience of 65 years in building automatic material handling systems.
The AZO Group provides support for successful companies all over the world in implementing innovative projects by using the technologies of the future and through its extensive network of production and sales companies.
Make sure you have that competitive edge with AZO's innovative and efficient concepts for automation!
The AZO Group: three specialists with one goal:
to optimise your processes
AZO SOLIDS is the expert for secure storage, discharge, screening, conveying, dosing and weighing of raw materials by using fully automated processes. From the major ingredient down to micro quantities, from the initial study concerning safety concepts and risk assessments through to the turnkey plant in its entirety: we combine what belongs together.
The right product in the right quantity – at just the right time and in just the right place. We are the world leader in feeding for mixing processes. Automated handling of raw materials is our domain. And has been for over 65 years!
AZO LIQUIDS is the expert when it comes to mixing, dispersing and homogenising liquid and semi-solid products. Whether you need planning and completion of projects, process design, engineering or maintenance and repair of existing plants: AZO LIQUIDS works alongside you to provide reliable support in every stage of the process.
AZO CONTROLS is the expert for innovative process IT in developing automation solutions in the production environment. From consulting to implementation, from sensor technology to the commercial production planning phase: this is where we will provide you with reliable, joined-up solutions at each stage.
AZO GmbH + Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Dosing (191)
- Emptying (165)
Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Containers (55)
- Fluidising, aeration, air cannons (47)
- Conveyor systems (138)
- Handling systems (91)
- Pneumatic conveyors (99)
- Screws (89)
- Vibrating hoppers (39)
- Silos and silo equipment (113)
- Hoppers (68)
- Vacuum conveyors (76)
- Loading and unloading equipment (80)
- Other conveying, transport, storage equipment and accessories (124)
- Pipe technologies (156)
- Packaging and filling (252)
- Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Services (324)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)