Goudsmit Magnetics, driven by magnetism since 1959
Goudsmit Magnetics Group is an international industrial company dedicated to the design and manufacture of magnets and magnetic systems for metal separation, recycling, transport, lifting, holding and demagnetization in various branches of industry. Intensive contact between company, original equipment manufacturer and end user, in combination with years of accumulated knowledge and cutting-edge engineering, result in functional custom solutions.
Since the establishment in 1959 this family company has produced millions of magnetic systems that have found their way to every continent. Development and engineering take place at the headquarters in the Netherlands. Innovation and quality -according to ISO, ISO/TS, EHEDG & VDA 6.3 standards- are the organization's cornerstones.
Magnetic separation of metal particles from powders and liquids like foodstuffs, chemicals, plastics and other bulk materials.
Inhouse design and manufacture of magnetic systems for metal handling, gripping and lifting in e.g. the metal and automotive industry.
Supply of demagnetizing services and demagnetizing-on-location.
Magnetic systems and non-ferrous separators for recycling & recovery
Supplying magnetic components & assemblies for the automotive, medical, aerospace and drives.
FEM calculations, supply chain integration, quality control and inhouse testing are our added values.
Goudsmit Magnetic Systems B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (250)