Powder processing equipment and systems
for more than 120 years!
We show profile
- Gericke has been founded in 1894 in Zürich, Switzerland. The group is fully owned and managed by the family.
- Supplier of turn key systems and equipment for bulk handling and processing systems.
- 100 % owned subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Singapore, China, Brazil and USA. All manufacturing companies are certified ISO 9001.
- Agents in all European countries inclusive Turkey. In Latin America agencies in Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia and Ecuador.
- In Asia, Gericke has its own headquarter in Singapore with employees in Thailand, Indonesia and China and is looking after Malaysia and Vietnam and has an agent in the Philippines.
- Employees 275.
The time of pioneers
Gericke started from their foundation to develop, manufacture and service equipment and process systems for the powder and solids handling industry. The range of bulk material used by process industries is vast and Gericke developed their product range to handle not only powders but also granules, flakes, fibres thus products with good or poor flowing characteristics. As one of the first companies in the world to specialise in the handling of bulk material, Gericke began to use the technology of pneumatic conveying to transfer particles which proved to be a revolutionary step in modern plant logistics.
A broad base of skills
Encouraged by early success, Gericke focused on the Chemical and Food industries, as these sectors provided opportunities for many applications and required a high degree of reliable quality equipment and services.
The development of Gericke's know-how and expertise in the handling of solids was accelerated by the demand of their clients to provide bespoke solutions to their process needs.
The range of products manufactured by Gericke get continuously improved to meet the latest requirements of industries.
Today, the portfolio consists of:
- pneumatic conveying systems
- volumetric and gravimetric feeders
- batch and continuous mixers
- sifting and particle separation machines and size reduction equipment
- control and automation equipment.
Other complimentary equipment include dust filters, bin dischargers, FIBC dischargers. This gives Gericke an excellent base to provide turnkey systems service to their customers. Gericke equipment and systems are well known for their reliability and durability! Due to their experience of more than 120 years, Gericke have developed a complete understanding of powder handling, assisting their clients with the conceptual and detailed planning and realisation of their projects.
Our international presence
The Swiss market soon became too small for further expansion and therefore Gericke began to establish their own companies in Germany, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Singapore, China, Brazil and USA.
All Gericke locations have engineering, sales, spare parts and test plant facilities and some of the locations manufacture locally. All offices are staffed by skilled engineers and technicians.
Gericke has chosen Singapore to locate a headquarter to serve the Asian and Pacific territory. Gericke PTE Ltd is able to handle big contracts for turn-key delivery at very competitive price.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Gericke GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (751)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (84)
- Size reduction (200)
- Mixing (277)
- Separating, screening, filtering (403)
Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Dosing (189)
- Emptying (164)
- Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Pipe technologies (156)
- Packaging and filling (249)
- Measurement, control, automation (371)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (463)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (560)