The Endress+Hauser Group
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. The Group employs 13,000 personnel across the globe, generating net sales of more than 2.1 billion euros in 2016.
With dedicated sales centers and a strong network of partners, Endress+Hauser guarantees competent worldwide support. Our production centers in 12 countries meet customers’ needs and requirements quickly and effectively. The Group is managed and coordinated by a holding company in Reinach, Switzerland. As a successful family-owned business, Endress+Hauser is set for continued independence and self-reliance.
Endress+Hauser provides sensors, instruments, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as analytics and data acquisition. The company supports customers with automation engineering, logistics and IT services and solutions. Our products set standards in quality and technology.
We work closely with the chemical, petrochemical, food & beverage, oil & gas, water & wastewater, power & energy, life science, primaries & metal, renewable energies, pulp & paper and shipbuilding industries. Endress+Hauser supports its customers in optimizing their processes in terms of reliability, safety, economic efficiency and environmental impact.
Founded in 1953 by Georg H Endress and Ludwig Hauser, Endress+Hauser has been solely owned by the Endress family since 1975. The Group has developed from a specialist in level measurement to a provider of complete solutions for industrial measuring technology and automation, with constant expansion into new territories and markets.
For further information, please visit www.endress.com/media-center or www.endress.com
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Endress+Hauser Messtechnik GmbH+Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging and filling (252)
Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Other C&I, automation and instrumentation equipment and systems (36)
- Equipment at field level (200)
- Human-machine interfaces (34)
- Systems at automation level (87)
- Systems at ERP level (18)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- QC, QA and QM (129)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)