Pure productivity with Herding® Filtertechnik
Herding GmbH Filtertechnik is a manufacturer of filter media, dust collecting systems and filter systems for multi-purpose industrial use. Within a period of just 40 years, the filter specialist Herding GmbH Filtertechnik has developed into a global supplier of complete systems for all sectors of industry. Process filtration, dry dust collecting, and product recovery are the main focal points of the business activities. .
Herding currently has an international workforce of more than 350 and produces sintered rigid-body filter media for practically all temperature ranges up to 450° C as well as complete standard or customized system solutions for industry.
Our hot gas filter media and filter systems cover a temperature range of up to 450 °C. The maximum pressure range for process filters can extend from vacuum to a pressure of 10 bar.
Depending on the requirements, the system solutions start with collection of the dust and end with its removal, if necessary even with zero contamination.
A suitable controller rounds out such a system solution into a fully automatic and low-maintenance solution, particularly since the filter media have an extremely long service life.
Herding® filter units protect personnel and machinery. They help protect the environment and recover valuable material from the process.
They are found in nearly every market sector including the automotive, chemical, glass, plastics, food, metalworking, surface finishing, pharmaceutical, steel, mining, toner, lime and cement industries.
The safety engineering includes ATEX-compliant plant design backed by professional and detailed advice from our experts.
Our products are supplemented by a wide range of accessories such as automatic precoating devices to ensure that our systems run without problems.
Extensive services including trainings for our customers' service and maintenance crews complete our range of products.
Put us to the test! We will improve your productivity!
Herding GmbH Filtertechnik offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)