Continuous Mixer HEM 1700
General Description of the Machine:
- The Mixer HEM 1700 is a machine used for the mixing and/or reaction of solids with liquids and it allows a continuous processing assuring homogenizing of the reactants.
- It consists of a supporting rectangular basement on which the mixer body lies. The body consists of a U-structural frame housing two counter-rotating shafts driven by electric motor through special gearbox and one set of 3 aligned toothed wheels.
- The mixing and the advancement of the material take place by means of inclined blades bolted to the spindles by collars.
- The level of the material to be processed inside the machine is regulated through a gate valve positioned before the outlet.
- Depending on the process requirements, it is possible to manufacture simple mixers or double effect mixers consisting in two aligned Mixers.
- 4 m long massive stainless steel trough.
- Shafts consisting in a massive A105 square, certified and controlled by ultrasounds, coated in stainless steel and equipped with massive stainless steel inclined single or double blades (with welding hardfacing on the crest of the blades) and packing seal at their ends.
- Antivibration support strips, suitably dimensioned and diversified according to the loads in the different points of the machine.
- Capacity: up to 25 m3/h in case of simple mixing, to be evaluated case by case depending on the consistency and the flowability of the products.
As for reactions, each single case should be considered.
- Depending on the quantity of product to process, on the kind of product and on other requirements from customers, it is possible to customize the machine as described here below:
- Kind of material in contact with the product.
- Wearproof hard facing.
- Blades inclination.
- Sigle or double blades.
- Customized funnel-shaped cover for upper closing for the reaction gas expulsion.
- Type of discharge (the product retention time can be adjusted by the discharge height, emergency discharge doors).
- Further modifications coming from positioning the machine in an existing or already established lay-out and consequent possibility to carry out a tailor-made supporting structure.
- Possibility to supply the machine complete with electrical panel, safeties, controls and interface