Continuous dryer HED 1200
General description of the machine
The rotating dryer HED 1200 is a machine exploiting turbulence generated by a special bladed rotor.
This rotor operates to increase the thermal exchange coefficient in drying by quickly mixing the product in hot air and at the same time pushing the product itself towards the discharge end.
It is an equicurrent system that also allows to reduce the processed product granulometry simply by modulating the rotor speed.
The high exchange efficiency allows the use of a remarkable thermal gap between the hot air, generated by a methane burner, and the product to be dried, without exposing the machine or the product to an excessively high thermal stress.
- Stainless steel massive cylindrical body, 6 m long, consisting in two longitudinally flanged half-cylinders.
- Casing insulation by means of a suitable insulating material coated with stainless steel plate.
- Shaft consisting in a certified carbon steel supporting structure, completely lined with stainless steel and equipped with suitably inclined blades, having a wear resistant hard facing on their top.
- Supporting frame with welded metal structure with vibration-damping supports under each resting foot.
- Rotor dynamic balancing.
- Suitable for inert products.
- Total evaporating capacity: up to 2000 kg of water/h depending on the material to be dried.
- It can also be used as high efficiency cooler in its version HEC 1200
- Depending on the quantity of product to be processed, on the kind of product and on other requirements from customers, it is possible to customize the machine as described here below:
- Kind of material in contact with the product.
- Wearproof hard facing.
- Blades inclination.
- Inlet and outlet ducts with modifiable shape and position, depending on the customer’s needs.
- Type of thermal insulation (depending on temperature).
- Further modifications coming from positioning the machine in an existing or already established lay-out.
- Possibility to supply the machine complete with electrical panel, safeties, controls and interface, hot air generator, filters, etc.