The FCB Rhodax® crusher is a vibrating cone crusher.
The bowl sub-assembly consists of a frame supporting the bowl liner. The cone sub-assembly consists of a structure supporting a vertical shaft and the cone liner. The cone is suspended to the bowl by means of tie-rods and ball joints and rotates freely inside the bowl.
The motion of the bowl is given by 4 unbalanced masses arranged at each corner of the bowl frame.
- 10 to 25% energy savings versus traditional crushing technologies
- Increased life time of wear liners: 3 times more than a cone crusher
- Constant product quality: particle size distribution and capacity remain constant during all life time of liners
- Optimization of the ultrafines production
- Replaces 2-3 stages of crushing/grinding
- Control of the grinding force
- Highest reduction ratio up to 100/1
- No special civil works required for installation
- Ceramics, Tiles, Fired clay
- Abrasive materials
- Ferroalloys and silicon metal
- Steel slag
- Ilmenite slag
- Copper slag and ferrochrome
- Iron Ore
- Elpion (South Korea) - FCB Rhodax® 600 for silicium
- Silicon smelters (South Africa) - FCB Rhodax® 600 for silicon
- PEM (France) - FCB Rhodax® 450 for corundum
- Delachaux (France) - FCB Rhodax® 1000MP for chromium corrundum
- Tinfos (Norway) - FCB Rhodax® 1000BP for ilmenite slag
- Allia (France) - FCB Rhodax® 450 for fire - clay