Change mesh frames quickly and safely with the Russell Screen Changer™
This innovative lifting device allows for quick and safe changing and inspection of mesh frames on round sieves or multi-deck separators.
The Russell Screen Changer™ uses four high performance pneumatic pistons to lift up to four sieve decks to a comfortable height above the screen which requires inspection or replacement. Compressed air is supplied via the control unit to raise, lower and lock the screen changer during maintenance. An innovative interlocking safety system using the latest pneumatic technology provides a fail-safe, compact design, which can be easily fitted to a machine. Retrofittable to Russell screeners or any other round screeners, the Russell Screen Changer™ can be used on more than one unit, enabling it to service as many screeners as you have in your plant.
- Reduce downtime with easier, faster screen changes.
- No additional tools required.
- Only one operator needed to change mesh screens.
Improves operator safety
- No more manual lifting when changing mesh screens.
- Safety lock-off system ensures operator safety.
- Protect screens and other equipment from damage.
- Save time and labor.
- One unit can be used on multiple machines.