Designed to satisfy customer needs, meets the latest quality standards:
- Manufactured to last, flexible and modular to suit different requirements
- Limited use of water, chemical and energy leading to limited running costs
- Validated cleaning performance and comprehensive cGMP documentation
- Tailor-made loading baskets, racks and trolleys to meet any individual need
Working Smarter in Compliance
The W300 Series pharmaceutical grade washers are developed according to the ”Quality by Design” principle to meet the highest cleaning requirement of the sterile manufacturing sites and exceed the industry standards and guidelines such as GAMP5; cGMP; ASME-BPE; ISPE baseline; FDA including 21CFR part 11.
Regardless of the final configuration, the W300 is built according to the highest quality standards with the use of major brands components available worldwide (no proprietary components are used):
- Parts in contact with process fluids and air entirely built of AISI316L.
- Wide panoramic doors entirely made of stratified glass for acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Mirror finished chamber and finely polished weldings meeting an overall Ra≤0.6 μm to minimize surface adhesion for complete avoidance of cross-contamination.
- Sanitary ASME-BPE piping, orbital welded featuring with tri-clamps connections.
- Absence of dirt traps, threaded surfaces and dead legs with L/D ratio <3.
- Flat surfaces and piping sloped >2% to the drain.
- Membrane (made of FDA PTFE - EPDM) automatic and manual shut-off valves.
- Sanitary high efficiency process pump and components.
- Accurate multiple chemical dosing pumps with flow-meter monitoring device
- Siemens combined with multicolour touch screen Siemens TP series featuring.
USB and Ethernet ports for download of the batch report as well as the integration with the SCADA systems and remote printers.
Flexible and Modular Concept
Each piece of equipment is manufactured to order so that the end user is free to compose the final configuration of the cleaning system according to their specific needs