DFPD is the new benchmark for quarter turn actuators.
It can be used as an individual actuator or as part of a complete automated process valve system from Festo. With a torque range from 10 to 480 Nm, a rotation angle up to 180° and corrosion-resistant versions, the single- or double-acting DFPD is suitable for ball valves, butterfly valves or air dampers in the chemical, pharmaceutical and beverage industries, as well as for water treatment.
- Single or double-acting
- Very compact, particularly the single-acting variant
- Highly modular
- Optimised spring design for more efficient single-acting operation in steps of 0.5 bar
- Flexible: adjustable at both ends
- For extreme temperatures: −50 … +150 °C
- Mounting plate for pilot valve in EU (G) and US versions (NPT)