MTS is a manufacturer of built-in belt scales and offers numerous belt scale variants for all types of belt conveyors. In accordance with the requirements of the respective application (belt width, conveyed material and quantity, required measuring accuracy) belt scales can be selected from the standard portfolio (EBW 10 series, EBW 20 series, ESW 2.2) or adapted to special needs – in legal-for-trade and non-legal-for-trade versions.
The ESW 2.2 is a further development of the single-idler belt scale ESW 2 by MTS. It is designed for conveyor belts with belt widths of up to 1,000 mm and flow rates of up to 1,000 t/h.
- In stationary belt conveyors and in mobile screening and crushing plants
- Especially for
- Pit and quarry sector
- Waste management
- Wood, glass and building materials industry
- Food and animal feed industry
- Belt scales with one weighing platform for installation in belt conveyors
- For belt widths from 400 to 1,000 mm
- For flow rates from 2 to 1,000 t/h
- High frame stiffness
- Transport and overload protection
- Quicker access to the load cell
- Simple mechanical design
- Low installation height
- Made in painted steel or stainless steel design
- With measuring wheel for the recording of the belt speed
1. Can be used in almost all conventional belt constructions
2. Excellent price-performance ratio
3. Transport and overload protection
4. Easy and quick access to the load cell
5. Quickly and easily installed
7. Low installation height
- Use also possible in belt constructions with a small distance between lower and upper belt
8. Minimum maintenance requirement
9. Good measuring accuracy
- In particular when connected to the ModWeigh FBW control units (for continuous quantity recording) or the ModWeigh DBW (regulated weighing and dosing tasks).
The ESW 2.2 built-in belt scales have a new constructive design with a higher frame stiffness. The frame and the load platform consist of powder-coated tubular or angular steel profile. The carrier frame of the belt scales serves not only as a holder for the load platform, but also for the speed measuring wheel. The load platform of the belt scales is equipped with strain gauge load cells, which are secured by a transport and overload protection.