TSK started manufacturing steam tube dryers in 1957, and TSK has supplied almost 500 units to various clients all over the world.
Today the steam tube dryers are exported as one of our major products to the United States, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, United Kingdom and many other areas in the world.
And our steam tube dryers have received a high evaluation across the world.
Particularly, Dryers in the purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant have the market share of over 70% around the world.
Thus we are in a position to quickly gather information about market trends, technical information and many kind of customer needs in this field.
The Features of Steam Tube Dryers are as follows.
- Capability of processing a large quantity materials
- Continuous, Stable, Safe and Easy operation
- High thermal efficiency
- Reduced amount of exhaust gas
- Applicable Fields.
- For Plastic Resin drying
- Purified terephthalic acid (PTA) resin
- Polyacetal (POM) resin
- Polycarbonate (PC) resin
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) resin:
- For other materials drying,
- Coke-oven charge coal in iron works
- Corn by-products in isomerized sugar plants or corn starch plants
- Brewer's grains and whisky lees