COMBER Pharmadry® - series PH 50 - PH 4000
The COMBER Pharmadry® vacuum paddle dryer with short drying times is well suited for the drying of freely flowing, sensitive pharmaceutical ingredients and fine chemicals, designed to meet stringent cGMP and FDA guidelines.
The agitator is supported at the rear, with externally exchangeable mechanical seal. The COMBER Pharmadry® vacuum paddle dryer is designed for frequent product changes and characterised by excellent cleanability using CIP Systems and simple validation.
It has good product discharge characteristics with negligible product residues, due to narrow agitator to wall clearances, minimal vessel depth and a special agitator blade design.
Special properties for the customer’s benefit:
- calculation, design and manufacture in compliance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG or/and ASME U-Stamp as well as with cGMP and FDA guidelines
- EG type examination certification 03ATEX0246X in accord with PED 94/9/EG or with UL-approved electrical components for operations in class 1, division 1 or 2, group C & D environment
- double mechanical seal, externally interchangeable, non contacting gas-lubricated (lift-off), dry running contact (contacting sliding surfaces) or liquid-lubricated seal
- sampler valve
- pre-piping made of stainless steal on terminal box
- excellent cleanability using CIP-systems, simple validation
- pressure-resistant and sterile versions, isolators (glove box), DQ, IQ, OQ qualification
- autonomic PLC control or connected to PMSX, heavy current box
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
COMBER Vacuum Paddle Dryer is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Basic processing in the pharma industry (308)