For process applications that require grounding for more than 6 hours per day, the Bond Rite REMOTE EP (Externally Powered) utilises 220/240V AC or 110/120V AC mains supply to power the monitoring circuit of each indicator station.
The Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) Ground Monitoring Circuit is provided by the power supply which can be located in both the ‘hazardous’ and ‘non-hazardous’ areas, with the indicator stations mounted in the zoned (classified) area.
When used in conjunction with the Newson Gale Universal power supply, up to 10 Bond-Rite REMOTE indicator stations can be powered simultaneously. This enables users monitor up to 10 items of plant equipment at risk of charging (e.g. drums) independently of each other.
See power supply option details below.
- Provides option of bonding equipment for processes that last 6 hours or longer, including processes that require continuous static grounding.
- Highly visible LED mounted in indicator station ensuring operators know when low resistance connection is achieved with potentially charged equipment.
- The IECEx / ATEX certified Bond-Rite REMOTE (EP) in GRP can power up to 10 indicator stations simultaneously. (Power supply can be mounted in Zone 2/22).
- The ATEX certified Bond-Rite REMOTE (EP) in Stainless Steel can power up to 4 indicator stations simultaneously. (Safe area power supply).
- The FM approved Bond-Rite REMOTE (EP) in Stainless Steel can power up to 3 indicator stations simultaneously. (Safe area power supply).
Website of this product: visit website