The filters INFA-LAMELLEN-JET AJL and AJLS are highly efficient aspiration filters for separation of dry, non-sticky dusts. Filters of this series achieve a maximum filter surface area on minimum space requirements because of their pleated filter elements (filter lamellas). The series is designed for volume flows of approx. 2,000 up to approx. 40,000 m³/h. For special applications the INFA-LAMELLEN-JET can be equipped with the „first rinse“ system. With this option the filter elements and the inner walls of the filter housing are moistened with water prior to opening the raw gas area. The exchange of the filter ele-ments is carried out fast and simply via a big frontal maintenance door.
Main range of applications
- For central de-dusting of machines and workplaces covering volume flows between 2,000 and 40,000 m³/h (one chamber or multi-chamber filter)
- For separating dusts in the industries food, chemistry, pharmacy, plastics, rocks and minerals, cement/lime/gypsum, energy (combustion power plant) etc.
- For dry and little adhesive dusts and residual dust contents down to 1 mg/m³
In addition the pleated element filter can be supplied with a secondary filter stage, called type AJLS, as it is specified for e.g.the pharmaceutical industry. Because of the downstream particulate filter cassette a residual dust content of < 0,001 mg³/h is achieved.
The 1st filter stage is regenerated by jet pulses of compressed air, the 2nd filter stage serves as so called safety filter and is changed after reaching its saturation limit. The lamella elements can be precoated additionally or run with a continuous addition of additives. The filter surface is much larger compared to flat filter elements because of the pleated filter fleece
Other products from
Aspiration filter for separation of dry dusts is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Safety and environmental technologies (646)