A bioreactor may refer to any manufacture or engineered device or system that supports a biologically active environment.
In one case, a bioreactor is a vessel in which a chemical process is carried out which involves organism or biochemically active substances derived from such organisms.
A bioreactor may also refer to a device or system meant to grow cells in the context of cell culture. These devices are being developed for use in biochemical engineering.
• Pressure vessels according PED 97/23/EC
• Code of calculation according AD2000
• Stationery, vertical orientated
• Triple wall (heating/cooling jacket, insulation jacket)
• Heating or cooling double jacket
• Working pressure -1/6 bar
• Working temperature -20/200°C
• Internal surface Ra ≤ 0,6μm, e-polished
• Outside surface Ra ≤ 1,2μm, grinded
• Material in contact with product 1.4435; ΔFe<1%
• Material non in contact with product 1.4404
• FDA approved gaskets and seals
• NAC Connection, Ingolds
• Technical and qualification documentations