Low-temperature concentration (vacuum environment), extremely short product residence time (less than 1 sec.) within the equipment, high concentration rate in a compact equipment make “EVAPOR” the best choice for the processing of heat sensitive products.
Evaporation capacity: from 30 to 1,200kg/h
(Evaporation matter: pure water)
(Operation conditions: Heating temp: 80°C, Evaporation temp: 40°C)
Fields of Application
Pharmaceuticals: antibiotics, penicillin, syrup, vitamins, herbal medicines, active substances, injectables, nutraceuticals, sorbitol, others.
Food and Beverage: flavors, fermented liquors, tea, coffee, seasonings, juices, milk, natural extracts, other extracts, functional foods, beer, wine, others.
Chemicals: fine chemicals, solvent removal, iodide solution, inorganic slurry, manganese nitrate, diethyl ether, polymers, nitric acid, palladium compound, others.
- Suited for heat sensitive, highly viscous and foaming products:
Best final product quality due to low temperature evaporation under vacuum, very thin and homogenous film liquid (less than 0.1mm) formed by centrifugal force (over 200G) of high-speed evaporation rotor and extremely short residence time (less than 1 second).
- Instantaneously evaporation at low temperatures minimizes product quality deterioration
- High heat transfer coefficient resulting in a high evaporation capacity
- Wide range of applications including concentration, evaporation, deodorizing, distillation, stripping, degassing, dealcoholization and solvent removal
- Wide variety of options such as especial grades of stainless steel and surface finishes, customized automation systems, touch operation screen, data recorder, explosion-proof design, auxiliary tanks and apparatuses, etc.
- Compact, space saving design and long operation life
- Low installation costs, low maintenance costs, ready for immediate use
- Easy operation, product inspection, maintenance and cleaning
Evaporation surface can be monitored during operation through the sight glasses and the rotor housing can be easily opened for cleaning and verification meeting sanitary requirements such as HACCP and GMP.
- Over 620 units sold worldwide
- Heating temperature range: 60°C to 105°C
- Evaporation temperature range: 35°C to 100°C
- Special pharmaceutical designs available
- Rotor speed: 1,500 to 400 rpm (centrifugal force of about 200G)
- Heat distribution media: saturated steam
- Coolant medium: brine unit, chiller unit or cooling tower
- Temperature transfer by means of steam jacketed rotor
- CIP and SIP variants.