Uniform and contamination-free mixing, drying, evaporation, heat treatment, solvent recovery or dosage of active ingredients in a single unit.
The fed product is lifted entirely from the bottom to the top of the cone with its specially designed rotating ribbon screw. The ribbon screw is designed to be wider from the bottom to the top and fit into the vessel with minimal clearance from the sides. On the top of the cone, the product is submerged into the product bed with the vortex breakers enabling the product to be mixed or dried uniformly and efficiently.
To increase its efficiency this equipment is enclosed in a jacket that can be used to heat or cool down the product inside the vessel.
Fields of Application
Mixing and Drying: Electronics and IT materials, Ceramics, Magnetic Materials, Herbal Medicines, Seasonings, Animal Feed, Powder Mixes, Resin Powders, Cellulose, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Spices, Coffee, Sugar, Other Foods, Other Chemicals, etc.
Heat Treatment: Inorganic Chlorides, Starches, Confectionary Ingredients, Spices, etc.
Evaporation plus Drying: Inorganic Salt Solutions, Liquid Catalysts, etc.
Removal: Residual Monomers in Synthetic Resin, Volatile Organic Solvents, etc.
- 3 to 6,000L effective capacity
- Lifting column can be used to lift the cover with agitator for easy cleaning (available for models from 10 to 400L only)
- Large heating surface
- Atmospheric or Vacuum operation are possible.
- No contamination due to no drive nor gear box inside the vessel
- Due to its unique combination of an especially designed helical ribbon agitator and the precisely placed vortex breakers “RIBOCONE” creates a great circulating flow that ensures a higher quality mixing resulting in an uniform, gentle drying of the product, increasing productivity, minimizing production costs and maintaining consistent final product quality
- Complete discharge from bottom due to no bearing (automatically or manually)
- Small exhaust gas while drying under vacuum
- Wide variety of options such as special grades of stainless steel and surface finishes, customized design and automation systems, vacuum model, single or double helical ribbon agitator, CIP and other cleaning systems, wide range of discharge valves, place of nozzles for liquid feed/ addition, air blow nozzle, filtration plate for liquids, especially designed frames, sanitary models, explosion-proof design, etc., resulting in a customized equipment to match the customer’s particular needs
- Compact design, simple and easy installation, extremely user-friendly operation
- Over 430 units sold worldwide