In today’s increasingly competitive market, a multi-purpose equipment is a great way to save installation space, reduce costs, increase productivity and profitability as well as have a fair quick return of the initial investment. Drying, bottom spray drying, bottom spray drying + granulation, top spray granulation (agglomeration), powder coating, small pellets coating and cooling can be done in the same equipment.
Compactness, mobility, flexibility, extensive possibilities and usability make SPRUDE-lab an essential equipment for any R&D room.
Fields of Application
Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Dietary supplements, Food, Chemicals, Others
- Mobile design – plug & play type with casters - the only necessary utilities are compressed air and electric power.
- Color touch screen panel for easy process viewing and operation. Data recording is possible and USB slot is available for data downloading.
- Built-in air handling unit (mid-performance filter + HEPA filter).
- Built-in bag filter (with air pulsed backwash).
- Clamp locked exchangeable bowls to match any operation:
3.9L bowl for bottom spray operation and 6.5L bowl for top spray operation.
- Three height position options to fit the top spray nozzle giving more possibilities for process of different products and different projects.
- Compact design to save installation space.
- Low power and compressed air consumption.
- Swing type chamber to facilitate the cleaning.
- Waterproof power outlet port within the equipment for feed pump connection.