Individual machines are often joined together to form an integrated plant (linked facilities) in an industrial concern. When this occurs, the integrated plant must recieve CE certification.
These steps are required to assess the integrated plant's compliance:
- Individual machines must undergo a technical inspection for safety.
- Documents delivered with the individual machines must be checked.
- A primary risk assessment for potential dangers must be accomplished.
- A primary operator's manual which integrates documentation from the individual machines must be created.
- Create a conformity declaration for the complete plant and attach the CE certificate.
With our CE Advice, ServoTech primarliy supports production operations that are concerned with the CE certification and work safety standards.