FS368 COMBI monoblock bagging machine: fully automatic solution for the filling of open-mouth bags
- COMPACT: all machine operations, including empty bag positioning, filling and closure (by stitching, sealing or both) take place in a space just 3,2 m long and 2,3 m wide (version with stitching only or sealing only).
- RELIABLE: the entire filling procedure (bag mouth forming and closing) is assisted by a gripper system which holds the top of the bag through every stage, never releasing the bag from the moment of pick-up.
- VERSATILE: the filling machine is able to pack bags made of widely varying materials (paper, woven or laminated polypropylene, polyethylene).
- SIMPLE: robust design, conceived to meet the highest performance standards, easy to operate and maintain.
- SAFE: intrinsic guarding provides safe working environment whilst allowing easy access though sliding doors, for maintenance.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: the electronic control systems enable the bag-filling machine to achieve high production rates and reliability.