The aseptic connection for vessels
AWH-Connect is the aseptic and hygienic Connection for your vessels. It was developed for the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry as well as those of the Food industry. With the use of AWH-Connect in place of classic clamp connections you eliminate or minimize dead space in vessels. AWH-Connect combines the standard seal of a clamp connection, e.g. per DIN 32676 or ASME-BPE, with the advantages of a block fl ange, which is welded into the wall of the vessel. This makes it possible to connect a component on a vessel fl ush to the wall, close to the product and, above all, free of dead space.
The positive effect of the AWH-Connect is obvious!
The time and costs for cleaning and sterilization (CIP/SIP) of vessels can be considerably reduced. The cleaning results are visibly better and the Validation of the CIP/SIP processes is simpler. Connect has been field-tested as a vessel Connection and is an accepted connection which can be found in the ASME-BPE. Don‘t make any compromises and use the original AWH-Connect. There is a variety of reasons for this.
Possible applications include:
- connection for cleaning equipment e.g. the TANKO-S
- connection for sampling valves or systems
- connection for sight glasses
- connection for sight glass lights
- connection for filters
- connection for valves
- connection for measuring equipment (pressure, temperature, ...)
AWH-Connect offers numerous advantages for users of the vessels and vessel manufacturers.
These advantages include the following, for example:
- proven design
- minimises/eliminates dead space
- no spray shadow
- simple, reliable CIP/SIP of vessels
- meets the requirements of ASME BPE (Bioprocessing Equipment)
- PED (DGRL 97/23/EC)-certified per AD2000 regulations, and EN 13445
- welded flange and split ring material double-certified, i.e. per AD2000-W2 and ASME II
- design test certificate from TÜV Nord available for AD2000 regulations and EN 13445
- 100% traceability from finished part to input material
- surfaces with product contact as standard Ra < 0.5 µm/other surfaces Ra < 1.2 µm
As a connection for cleaning equipment
- ideal for the insertion of spray heads or surge cleaners, such as the AWH TANKO-S, via the downpipe
- free of dead space
- reliable cleaning and sterilization
As a connection for sampling valves and systems
- connection of sampling valves such as Rieger BioCheck valves or Single Use Systems free of dead space
- reliable sampling
Website of this product: visit website