The construction of reactors for the chemical industry requires a high degree of experience. Each chemical reaction which will later take place in the tank represents different requirements of size and design. Heat and pressure stresses often vary greatly and the products must stand up to the requirements and alternating stresses. With many decades of experience, ROHRLEITUNGSBAU SÜD increases the safety and efficiency of reactors worldwide.
ROHRLEITUNGSBAU SÜD sets new standards with the complete workshop production of large columns with a total length of up to 40 m. These apparatuses are welded in our factory on special automated machines.
We design, produce and assemble:
- Pressureless tanks
- Pressure vessels for overpressure and underpressure in accordance with the AD • Codes of Practice
- Tanks for water-polluting substances in accordance with § 19 l WHG
- Mixer tanks
- Stacking towers up to a capacity of 2,500 m³
- Flat bottomed tanks up to a diameter of 30 m
- Storage tanks up to a capacity of 3,000 m³
- Electro-polished tanks for the pharmaceutical industry
Other products from
Tank Construction is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)