Mini-LAS 11-E – The New Portable Environmental Dust Monitor
The Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (Mini-LAS) 11-E is the result of continuous development of GRIMM’s world-wide known and appreciated spectrometer. The combination of advanced data communication, innovative design and reliable optical measurement technique makes the 11-E the world champion of all portable fine dust measuring devices.
With our proven measurement cell, based on the laser scattering light method, we reliably count every single particle in a wide size range from 0.25 to 35 µm and classify them into 31 separate size channels. This patented method guarantees a precise assignment of particles according to their size, and thus the single PM mass fractions can be accurately calculated. Data storage and retrieving of the mass specific PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 values are done in real-time advanced data communication interfaces.
- The efficiency of the device meets the standards PM10 (EN12341) and PM2.5 (EN14907), the US EPA, the Russian GOST and the Chinese requirements.
- Simultaneous display and output of measurement data of all PM dust mass fractions
- Particle size distribution in 31 size channels (optional)
- Advanced data communication interfaces (SD-card, USB, Bluetooth and Ethernet)
- Small, portable, tough, battery powered and remote controllable via Bluetooth
- Integrated, removable 47 mm PTFE-filter for subsequent gravimetrical and chemical analysis (dual technology)
- Self-test at each start-up
- Permanent rinsing air for keeping the optical measurement cell clean
The 11-E offers the user all possibilities when saving or retrieving the measurement data. The measurement data can be conveniently accessed and shown online via Bluetooth or Ethernet at the workplace via laptop or tablet. Additionally, the measurement data can be stored on SD-card and/or on USB flash drive.
For fine dust analysis in highest precision ranging from 0.25 to 35 µm in 31 size channels, this top of the line device is unique and has no equal! The areas of use range from fine dust monitoring in industrial and manufacturing facilities to all kind of outdoor measurements. With the advanced data communication interfaces, the Mini-LAS 11-E offers its users utmost flexibility and mobility.
- Size range: 0,25 to 35 µm in 31 size channels
- Count range: 1 to 2,000,000 particles/liter
- Particle mass: From 0.1 µg/m³ to 6 mg/m³
- Environmental data: Through extrapolation and concentration adaption. The mass calculation is optimized with the gravimetrical reference method to PM10 and PM2.5 (EN12341, EN14907)
- Optional information: Particle counts in all size channels
- Reproducibility: ±3 % over the total measuring range
- Sample flow: Measurement volume of 1.2 l/min ±5 % automatically regulated
- Measurement intervals: From 6 seconds upwards (for 31 channels or PM values)
- Data storage: Internal 80 kB standard, optional on SD-card or USB flash drive
- Communication: Via PC, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet and RS-232-interface
- Power supply: Battery (for continuous operation up to 8 hours) or power adapter
- Dimensions: 27 x 17 x 5 cm (10.6 x 6.7 x 2.0 inches)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.6 lb)
- Max. operation altitude: Up to 2,000 m
- Operating conditions: +4 to +40 °Celsius (39 to 104 °F), relative humidity < 95 % (non-condensing), non-corrosive or explosive gases, 1013 hPa - 50 hPa
- Software: Version 1.178, LabView® for Windows XP upwards