Mini-LAS 11-R – The New Portable Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer
The Mini Laser Aerosol Spectrometer (Mini-LAS) 11-R is the result of continuous development of GRIMM’s world-wide known and appreciated spectrometer. The combination of advanced data communication, innovative design and reliable optical measurement technique makes the 11-R the world champion of all portable fine dust measuring devices.
Because of the high-tech laser optics and the construction of the spectrometer, the 11-R captures every single particle ranging from 0.25 to 35 µm and classifies it into 31 size channels.
- Small, portable, tough, battery powered and remote controllable via Bluetooth
- Modern data communication interface (SD-card, USB, Bluetooth and Ethernet)
- Integrated, removable 47 mm PTFE-filter for subsequent gravimetrical and chemical analysis (dual technology)
- Self-test at each start-up
- Flow and return of the permanent rinsing air for keeping the optical measurement cell clean
- Via software: PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 values in real-time
- Output of measuring data as particle count and via software output of dust mass fractions in 31 channels (via software: output of the results for occupational health purposes according to the European standard EN 481)
For the user, the 11-R offers the complete possibilities when saving or retrieving the measurement data. The measurement data can be conveniently accessed and checked online at the workplace via laptop or tablet. Additionally, the measurement data can be stored on SD-card and/or on USB flash drive.
For fine dust analysis in highest precision ranging from 0.25 to 35 µm in 31 size channels, this top of the line device is unique and has no equal! The areas of use range from fine dust monitoring in industrial and manufacturing facilities to workplace measurements. With the advanced data communication interfaces, the 11-R offers its users utmost flexibility and mobility.
- Size range: 0,25 to 35 µm in 31 size channels
- Count range: 1 to 2,000,000 particles/liter
- Particle mass: From 0.1 µg/m³ to 100 mg/m³
- Occupational classification: Inhalable, thoracic and alveolic in accordance to EN 481 continuously and simultaneously
- Environmental data: PM10 and PM2.5, PM1 continuously and simultaneously
- Reproducibility: ±3 % over the total measuring range
- Sample flow: Measurement volume of 1.2 l/min ±5 % automatically regulated
- Measurement intervals: From 6 seconds upwards (for 31 channels)
- Data storage: Internal 80 kB standard, expandable on removable SD-card and USB flash drive
- Communication: Via PC, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, RS-232-interface
- Power supply: Battery (for continuous operation up to 8 hours) or power adapter
- Dimensions: 27 x 17 x 5 cm (10.6 x 6.7 x 2.0 inches)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.6 lb)
- Max. operation altitude: Up to 2,000 m
- Operating conditions: +4 to +40 °Celsius (39 to 104 °F), relative humidity < 95 % (non-condensing), non-corrosive or explosive gases, 1013 hPa - 50 hPa
- Software: Version 1.178, LabView® for Windows XP upwards