The pneumatic packer BVPV fillls floury, granulated and granular bulk goods up to a grain size of 15 mm as well as mixed products of grain and flour into paper and plastic valve bags. By means of its discharge bottom with separately connectable and adjustable ventilation areas this packing machine reaches a capacity of up to 500 bags with air-low filling with high efficiency of the bag volume. Additional vibration devices, which are fixed at the especially developped filling chambers (adapted to the bulk goods), guarantee a discharge nearly free of residuals, which offers considerable advantages during product changeover.
The machine works self-acting, that means dosing, weighing, sealing and release are effected automatically. In case of fully-automatic high capacity stations the handling is limited to insertion of empty bags into the chain magazine of the bag placer which has to be integrated additionally.
The air is added through a flow bottom and an upper air ring to the packer, in order to reach a possibly low air consumption in case of high filling capacities. The dosing works with 2-flow principle (coarse and fine flow), which is adapted automatically to the respective requirements concerning capacity and accuracy by means of high capacity filling electronics. The release of the filled bags is effected selectable with bottom ahead, head first or by means of an especially developped trapezium release, which guarantees a protective bag handling.
- weighing range:10 to 50 kg (selectable in grading of 20 g)
- dosing accuracy:according to the Calibration Rules
- energy consumption:electrics DS 220/380 V, 50 Hz
- compressed air:6 bar
- weighing device:electro-mechanical (direct interface to a DMS weighing cell)
- weighing electronics:digitally programmable, type Greif-Velox Velotronic HSII with integrated printer outlet and interface for the transmission of data logging by the contractor capacity:up to 500 bags per hour of each packing machine
- up to 250 bags per hour in case of additional integration of an automatic supersonic sealing aggregate
Other products from
Gross Valve Bag Filling Machine is assigned to following product groups:
Plant engineering and processing components (1374)
- Dosing (386)
- Emptying (315)
- Conveying, transport, storage (744)
- Services (504)