• Nutsche pressure filter-dryer
• Recommended for pressure filtration,“re-slurry” washing, smoothing and displacement washing, vacuum drying, product discharge
• Includes : removable flat bottom flanged to the cylindrical vessel, filter media, heated agitator designed with special teeth able to optimize the smoothing of the cake, vacuum drying and product discharge without incurring any mechanical damage to the product, double mechanical seal, dust filter, side mounted discharge port, CIP washing system for all of the internal contact surfaces, validated CIP.
• Available filter surface areas up to 16 m²
• Agitator with straight or “S” shaped paddles, in two or three-armed designs
• Bottom flange with C-clamps or hydraulic bayonet closure
• Mono or multilayer sintered filter media
• Double mechanical seal wet, dry or “lift-off”
• Side mounted discharge port with an O-Ring, metal-to-metal or “reverse” seal
• Dust filter media in Gore-Tex or multilayered sintered metal
• Available in chemical, pharmaceuticaland sterile versions
• Vacuum, solvent recovery, heating & cooling, inerting systems
• PLC automation systems
• Material in contact with the product : 316 L Stainless Steel, SAF 2205, Uranus B6, Alloy C 22, Titanium and many more.
• See FPP/SD
• Special four-armed agitator that doubles the net effective heat surface area in contact with the product, designed to optimize the smoothing phase and the product discharge without incurring any mechanical damage to the product
• 50% reduction in drying time compared to the normal two-armed agitator design.
• Available filter surface areas up to 10 m²
• For other, see FPP/SD.