High Purity media | Production of purified water
The production of purified water from drinking water requires technical processes according to highest hygienical standards. Wellmann Engineering provides PW-production units from 0.5 m³ / h up to several thousand liters per hour.
Purified water is produced through water softening, reverse osmosis and electrodeionization.
Orbital welded plants in stainless steel ensure highest product quality.
The plant control systems developed by our automation experts ensure continuous monitoring and analysis of performance and water quality even after long-term use.
All plants are qualified and documented according to international standarts.
- Capacity from 0.5 m³ / h
- Conductivity permeate <1.1 µS / cm (20 "C)
- TOC <10 ppb
- Bacteria <1 CFU / ml
- sanitized to 85 ° C
- Pipe material AISI 316L, 1.4404 or 1.4435, surface roughness Ra <0.8 microns
- Softening medium ion-duplex softener
- Process-controlled UV sterilization
- from single to multi-stage reverse osmosis
- without chemical substances by means of electric deionizing
- continuos TOC monitoring output with minimum response time
- continuos Online Resthärteanaylse
- PLC controlled by GAMP5, CFR21 / Part 11 and IEC 1131
- Single-unit or Complete system including Reinstmedienverteilsystem