Solimar Pneumatics offer a family of silo fluidizers that promote the discharge of dry products from storage silos, dust collectors, weigh bins and IBC's. Solimar fluidizers enable a uniform flow of most dry bulk materials through aeration and hopper wall vibration that helps prevent bridging, rat holing and compacting.
- Empty silos fast with Solimar fluidizers
- Aeration loosens product allowing it to flow – minimum back pressure puts energy where it is needed the most – in the silo.
- Directional Air Flow – forces air to move along the bin wall, freeing product, assuring good clean-out.
- Gentle Vibration – keeps product flowing, without allowing it to compact or plug.
- No Airline plugging. Patented disk seals tightly against the silo wall and prevents airline plugging.
- Robust Design. Will not tear if cut, pick up moisture and is unaffected by temperatures up to 350° F (170° C),
- Material Compatible. Silicone rubber standard in blue or white (both food grade/FDA approved), or black or white EPDM.
- Versatility. Numerous combinations of stems, fittings and airlines to fit your application. Can be used with high pressure/low volume compressed air or with low pressure/ high volume blower air.
- Easy Installation. Fits both conical and square bins, EZ-In (Easy-In) kits also available for installation without getting inside the bin.