- Material discharge unit is prepared for material transfer. The Endless liner is closed by welding or crimping.
- Endless liner is pulled up and folded in, forming a pocket, so that the bag, which has to be discharged, can get fully inserted into the pocket.
- The bag, which has to be discharged, is inserted into the pocket and positioned on the pile grate
- The endless liner is closed at its upper end by welding or crimping
- The cross-knife is activated and opens the pocket and the bag. The material can get discharged.
- After discharge the endless liner together with the emptied bag is pulled up further.
- In the area between the discharge unit and the emptied bag, the endless liner is closed and separated by cut and seal welding or crimping.
- The separated part with the emptied bag is ready for disposal. The discharge unit is prepared for the next material transfer.