Modular variable construction-system and prefabricated elements in each suitable length.
Conveyors for Special Application
- Available without, with one or with two walkways and center-distance up to 25 m.
- Belt width 400 mm up to 1200 mm
- Bag-Handling Conveyors
- Stockpile Belt Conveyors and Stackers
- Doublebelt Conveyor Lift-height up to 40 m, for the transport of sticky materials like clay, REA-gypsum etc.
- Belt Conveyor with corrugated side walls Lift-height as required for the transport of free-flowing materials like gravel, limestone, etc.
- Belt Bucket Elevator for vertical conveying of materials up to 50 mm grain size and temperatures up to 120 ° Celsius
- Chain Bucket Elevator for vertical conveying of coarse grained materials and temperatures over 120 ° Celsius
Pneumatic Conveying Systems
Due to continous optimization in product processes, the conveying technology has to solve new problemes
Caused by increased demands, conventional conveying systems reach their limits and the
pneumatic conveying technology offers solutions.
There are a lot of materials, which particularly are ideal for pneumatic conveying:
Bulk materials of the building material- and the building chemical industry, for instance sands of different fractions, abrasivers and silica powder
- Binders and fillers, for instance cement, feldspar, magnesite
- Chemical additives, like Amolytex, Walocel
- Fibres, like glassfibres, cellulose
- Other materials, like soda, perlite, styropor or filterdust
Additional the pneumatic conveying technology offers further applications. Continous developement of research is of utmost importance:
- Design and fabrication of cyclones
- Concepts for dense-phase conveying
- Pneumatic conveying with By-Pass Air application
- Design and fabrication of laval nozzles and injectors
Since the beginning of those developement in the year 2000, many different types of pneumatic conveying plant installations were delivered:
- Rotary vane in dilute phase conveying
- Medium pressure conveying with rotary vane feeders and integrated weighing systems
- Injector conveying with pressure- or suction pressure combinations
- Conveying from silotankers and railwaywagons in dilute phase conveying
Other products from
Conveying Systems is assigned to following product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Size reduction (372)
- Separating, screening, filtering (666)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Safety and environmental technologies (649)
- Services (504)