In comparison with a long sloping belt conveyor there is an fraction of the surface area is needed for an elevator.
Jansen & Heuning is very successful with elevators for heavy-duty usage. For slightly sticking and abrasive products synthetic buckets are used. Gas-tight and/or heat resistant elevators are also possible.
from powders to sand and gravel
Through the application of the most advanced techniques and materials, Jansen & Heuning can provide a suitable elevator for each product. What makes our elevators so suitable?
- wear-resistant synthetic buckets
- wear-resistant top and foot covers
- low stretching rubber belt or wear-resistant chains
- hinged inspection hatches
- practically waste-free foot section
- electronic misalignment protection
- centrifugal or gravity unloading
- gas tight and/or heat-resistant