RubergConical Ribbon Blenders are designed for producing critical dry material mixtures. Slow rotating mixing tools ensure gentle product treatment.The shape of the funnel offers maximum scope to arrange a number of process connections on top of the mixer as well as ensuring a residual free emptying of the vessel. Located on load cells
Ruberg Conical Ribbon Blenders combine the functions of precise weighing and premixing of small- and medium sized components. Ruberg Conical Ribbon Blenders are made of stainless or special steel with high quality surface treatment.
Option - one large inspection door arranged laterally enables convenient manual cleaning. For fully automatic operation there is a highly developed CIP system available.
The ribbon mixing tools close toleranced with the mixing chamber lifts large volumes of material upwards across the outside wall and releases it downwards into cavities developed in the middle. Simultaneously material is horizontally distributed by the mixing arms and is optimally homogenized and discharged through the central outlet at optimum mixing quality.
- Approved shape of funnel, various sizes available
- Various materials and surface treatments available depending on product characteristics
- Maintenance free shaft sealing
- Free-floating, bearing-suspended mixing spiral
- Large inspection and maintenance door
- Weighing system and metering device
- Cutting rotor for breaking down of agglomerates
- Liquid addition by ISR system
- Heating or cooling jacket with insulation