From 0,5 to 750 m3/h throughfeed performance with a mixer chamber volume of 70 to 4.250 litres. In corresponding high-quality stainless or special steels. Individually adjustable mixer tools make possible a variable residence time of the product in the mixer chamber. Installation horizontal or at a pitch of up to 45°. Low operating costs through robust construction. Control flaps over the whole mixing length for cleaning and maintenance. Emptying efficiency >98% depending on the design and mixer tools.
In the inlet area the continuously fed product is taken up and transported by the first mixer tools. Alternating compressing and expanding working ranges homogenize the mixture. On the basis of the adjustable angles for the mixer tools and the circumferential speed adjusted to the mixture the residence time of the product in the mixer chamber can be varied. The frequent contact of the product with the mixer tools and the speed adjusted to the mixture cause e.g. powders and liquids to agglomerate. The fully developed technology and robust design guarantee faultfree operation with a long service life.
Variants depending on the process technology:
- Protection against wearing by cast basalt lining
- Product encrusting prevented by wear-resistant nonstick lining of the mixer chamber
- Facility for the addition of liquids, vapours, gases and highly viscous media into various operation zones of the mixer tools
- Continuous throughfeed weighing, with an impact scale, for determining the throughfeed performance as well as for the fully automatic metering of further additives
- Process monitoring via integrated sensors (power, temperature, moisture, etc.)