Sievecal is a fully automated instrument designed to provide pass fail compliance data for laboratory test sieves. With an average analysis time of two minutes, sieves are quickly and accurately verified for compliance to ASTM, DIN, or ISO standards.
Based on image analysis measurement technique, Sievecal provides an entire scan of the sieves surface following a computer controlled standard operating procedure. Using sophisticated digital imaging hardware, and a robust software package, a pre-defined standard operating procedure makes testing sieves as easy as a click of a mouse.
As the sieve rotates, the entire surface of the mesh is analyzed, providing real time information on wire thickness, and aperture dimensions. A full report is generated for each sieve, and can be printed, or saved as a file.
- Operator can define the minimum numbers of images (surface) or the minimum numbers of holes.
- Operator can define the holes detection parameters.
- Real time sieve opening measurement and sieve opening Idcard.
- Sieve opening scatter plot.
- Sieve opening size distribution.
- Single sieve opening visualization.
- Sieve size from 8 inches up to 12 inches (standard sieve support included).
- Sieve opening from 20 µm up to 12.5 mm.
- Sieve opening computing (Feret Min:X; Feret Max:Y; Max Distance: Diagonal Max inscribed disc).
- Acquisition and reporting software compliant with ASTM E11 Standard.
- Automated flat scanning table (sieve rotation and translation).
- Standard analysis duration approximately 2 minutes
- Fixed working distance telecentric zoom, from 1.2 µm up to 22 µm resolution.
- High speed USB 1.3 Megapixel.
- Easy focusing.
- Non contact inspection measurement.
- Detection and counting of clogged opening (relative proportion).
- Possible complete sieve check.
- (fully automated scanning with a recover of minimum 90% of the global sieve surface).