Based upon a combination of high-quality optical components and sophisticated image analysis software, the Occhio 500nanoXY is a fully PC controlled system, include CFR21 part 11 software, for fast and accurate powder characterization. More than a microscope, the system combines an integrated vacuum dispersion device, monochromatic collimated back-light for ideal contrast, telecentric lens for unrivalled image quality, new fast auto-focus, integrated computer with 3 controlled position axes, and advanced software for size and morphometric analysis. This new particle size/shape analyzer allows measurement in dry and wet mode.
- Integrated vacuum dispersion device,
- Monochromatic collimated back-light for ideal contrast
- Dry/wet analysis (powder, suspension and emulsion)
- Telecentric lens for unrivalled image quality, size measurement accuracy and wide depth of focus,
- Integrated computer and electronics and advanced software for size and morphometric analysis,
- Fully PC controlled system (fast auto-focus, Standard operating procedure) and CFR21 part 11 software.
Sampler preparation by Vacuum Disperser Device
This newly patented dispersion device will provide perfectly prepared sample slides. The disperser is placed automatically onto the glass plate and a plastic membrane separates the sample form the chamber. The membrane is automatically ruptured by the pressure differential and the sample is dispersed directly onto the plate, creating a homogeneous monolayer of particles.
- Small quantities of sample
- No contamination
- Maintains powder integrity
- Easy to clean
- Highly reproducible
- Fully integrated