Special executions up to 25.000 m³/h and 600 KW.
ROBOX evolution is an integrated compression unit designed to convey gas at low pressure range, based on the RBS positive displacement blower, operated by an electric motor with v-belt transmission, including all accessories and noise enclosure.
The advantages of ROBOX evolution series are as follows:
- Reduced sound pressure levels of about 6 dB(A) compared to the former series, which is the result of combining several innovative components: RBS blower series, SPF suction silencer with integrated filter, pressure silencer and special designed noise enclosure.
- Simplified maintenance, all maintenance and inspection operations are performed from the front with easy removal of the front panel and/or opening of the gas spring supported roof panel.
- Monitored operation: ROBOX evolution is ready to fit the exclusive SENTINEL electronic monitoring system. This system records all operating parameters of the blower package and in case of fault an alarm signal or the blower shut off is activated. Thru that, the blower package and within this your investment is saved.
- Compact dimensions thru the special design of the ROBOX evolution series. Together with the maintenance access only from the front side it allows a reduction of blower room dimensions and reduces the costs for it.
The new ROBOX evolution Bio was especially developed for conveying and compression of biogas as well as natural and landfill gases.
This group has the same capacity and differential pressures as the standard ROBOX evolution version and maintains all the same innovative characteristics.
The series is certified in accordance with EC guideline 94/9/EC ATEX group II-2G.
ROBOX evolution energy
The new line of ROBOX evolution energy was created combining high performances (1300 mbar) with the lowest possible energy consumption.
The excellent characteristics of this units provide an efficient answer to the impact of electricity costs and a valid solution for environmental problems
The RBS/AV blowers are rotary lobe blowers used to increase the capacity of the primary vacuum pumps when operating at theirs minimum suction pressure (booster blower).
The main characteristics of these blowers are as follows:
- Suction pressure from 0,001 to 20 mbar absolute
- Suction capacity from 300 to 9400 m³/h
- Conveying of gases and vapours
- No sliding parts, therefore no wear
- Safe operation with minimum maintenance