Dust-filled air that occurs when crushing or transporting bulk goods, can be cleaned by spraying with fine water droplets. Ordinary water nozzles fail to generate the same spectrum of drops and, most importantly, the necessary fineness. This results in the equipment becoming wet, whilst the dust remains.
With the DUSTEX® system, water is ripped apart by two component nozzles using an air-stream moved by ultrasonic oscillation into drops of 5 to 20 µm in size.
With the fineness of the drops, the number of drops and the surface affinity for dust, and therefore the effect, increases disproportionately. The dust can be moistened and, through suppression, be transported away with the main material flow.
- Tailor-made systems are possible
- Universal application
- High effectiveness with a low requirement for water and air
- Low installation costs
- Sturdy, universal, easy-to-maintain system components
- Frost-resistant fittings to protect against disruption from the onset of low temperatures
- Self-cleaning nozzles using ultrasound
Areas of application
- Conveyor-belt transfers
- Stockpiles deposits
Delivery program: DUSTEX® nozzles can be supplied for water-flow operations of 10 to 1,500 l/h.
Technical data: Size of water drop: can be set at 1 to 50 µm, depending on the nozzle size and the water and air pressure.
Other products from
DUSTEX® is assigned to following product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Safety and environmental technologies (646)