The Russell Compact Sieve® is one of the most renowned check screeners from Russell Finex is. By achieving high sieving capacities, whilst providing accurate and reliable separation, this vibratory screener has been applied in a wide range of powder processing applications. A new Russell Compact Sieve® is also now available to meet the requirements of the 3-A sanitary standards, making the machine suitable for food and pharmaceutical applications.
Your newly bought or existing Russell Compact Sieve® can be fitted with new Russell Superclamps™. These stainless steel quick release clamps provide a consistent clamping pressure and make re-adjustment of clamps unnecessary. Installing the Russell Superclamp™ will increase the life of clamp pads, seals and gaskets, and minimize heat generation and damage to the sieve deck.
Enjoy the many benefits the Russell Compact Sieve® can offer you:
- Enhance your product quality – Remove oversized material from your powders
- Improve your productivity – These vibratory sieves provide a higher throughput rate compared to conventional vibrating screens
- Minimize your production down-time – Strip down and cleaning are achieved without the need for tools
- Ensure product containment – Enclosed sieving eliminates harmful dust or fumes
- Installation into smaller spaces – This vibratory check screener integrates in existing production lines even where headroom is limited
- Low noise level – A quiet operation of 70dBA