The circular line of ScreenX’s multifrequency vibrating sieves achieves unprecedented efficiency and capacity in screening difficult materials that are fine, wet, sticky, agglomerative or aggressive across a mesh cut point ranging from 10 mm down to less than 10 micron. The circular line of ScreenX is FDA compliant and has a proven track record in screening metal powders, fine and non-metal powders, liquids and slurries, glass, ceramics, chemicals, plastics, food and agriculture. The circular ScreenX machine comes with single deck or a double deck depending on cut point and capacity requirements.
The multifrequency vibration enables the circular ScreenX machine to:
• perform uninterrupted self cleaning of the mesh beyond ultrasonics;
• de-agglomeration of powder clusters;
• eliminate blinding and pegging;
• achieve a significantly superior capacity over traditional vibratory screeners;
• boost productivity;
• transmit 500G of acceleration directly in to the mesh;
• separate content in slurries;
• create significant savings on energy;
• extend mesh lifetime and more.