LUMiFrac® - The New Standard in Adhesion & Cohesion Testing
The Adhesion Analyser LUMiFrac® is the new benchmark for determining adhesive and tensile strengths (winner of the Berlin-Brandenburg 2012 Innovation Award). The LUMiFrac employs centrifugal forces from 0.1 N to 6.5kN to stress multiple samples at once. It provides adhesive and tensile strength under temparature controlled conditions as an absolute physical quantity in N/mm² with extraordinary precision and reproducibility. The LUMiFrac complies with e.g. ISO 4624, JIS K 5600-5-7 and DIN EN 15870.
The analyser accomplishes this by directly applying an incrementally increasing radial centrifugal force to the specimen being tested. It determines with high resolution the RPM at the moment of fracturing. All data is transmitted to the well-known and popular operating software SEPView, which automatically calculates and displays the critical force/strength of failure in real time.
Furthermore, it allows to analyze, compare & calculate statistics and combine results for up to tens of samples. Related data, as figures of fracture pattern, may be taken into account as well. Test sample positioning is as simple as 1-2-3. No clamping or special precautions are needed. Just slide up to 8 samples into marked rotor locations and you are ready to go.
The unique multisample approach of testing 8 samples simultaneously results in an unparalleled accuracy and reduces measuring time by 85%. Fatigue testing at timely variable load is provided, too.
Starting as an idea for an easier and time-saving determination of adhesive properties, the multipatented new adhesion testing technology now revolutionizes the analysis of your composite materials and bonded parts. You can even work with multi-layered films; having an immense variety of applications.
The LUMiFrac is a research and QC tool for the adhesive formulation and surface treatment industry; lacquer coatings, joint wood products, composite materials in automotive and aircraft industries, adhesive tapes, multilayer foils for packaging or thin metal films on plastics and optical substrates, e.g., eyeglasses, mirrors, and many more.
Different test stamps are available to cover more than enough material combinations and to enable a wide range of applied loads. In order to facilitate sample preparation specially designed tools are available.
LUMiFrac – the New standard in adhesion & cohesion testing.
- Easy preparation of your test specimen
- Up to 8 samples are analysed under identical conditions and with highest reproducibility
- No sample clamping at all - simply plug-in
- Variable testing speed and adjustable loading progression
- Versatile testing frequencies
- Cost-saving multi-use of test stamps
- Safety: capsuled housing
- In accordance with ISO 4624, JIS K 5600-5-7 and DIN EN 15870
Other products from
Adhesion Analyser LUMiFrac is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)