Vertical twin-shaft mixer (patented)
The clockwise driven spiral tools initiate a three-dimensional flow of the mixing goods by creating a spiral upward movement on the peripheries and downward flow in the centers combined with horizontal cross flows. Twin-shaft mixers can be used if a combination of heavy duty and very gentle mixing tasks has to be done subsequently. If the mixing process requires deagglomeration, high speed cutting rotors may be mounted for dry, moist and viscous materials. Each mixing device is driven from the top, using only a single top bearing.
It can be used for dry powder, wet suspensions as well as liquids, paste and dough.
Technical ideal mixing qualities can be guaranteed independent of:
- filling level (10 to 100 % of the net volume)
- rpm-value of the mixing tools
- characteristics of the mixing goods (for example: different bulk densities, particle sizes, flow abilities)
The twin-shaft mixer meets all industry standards for surface finish, including sanitary and pharmaceutical requirements.
Other products from
Vertical twin-shaft mixer type HM is assigned to following product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (112)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (54)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material and accessories (100)
- Mixing (472)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting (222)
- Drying of powders and bulk solids (295)