Vertical single shaft mixer (patented)
The SinConvex® spiral mixing tool initiates a three-dimensional flow of the mixing goods; creating a spiral upward movement on the periphery and downward flow in the centre. If the mixing process requires deagglomeration, high speed cutting rotors can be installed. The mixing device is driven from the top, using only a single top bearing.
This mixer guarantees very good mixing results. It can be used for dry powder, wet suspensions as well as liquids, paste and dough.
The one-shaft mixer meets all industry standards for surface finish, including sanitary and pharmaceutical requirements.
Jacketed and vacuum rated versions are ideal mixer-dryers or reactors.
Other products from
Vertical single shaft mixer type VM is assigned to following product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (112)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (54)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material and accessories (100)
- Mixing (472)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting (222)
- Drying of powders and bulk solids (295)