The pocket filters in thermal welded design are fabricated from a progressive built-on medium out of finest, fail-safe polyester fibres, that are sanitarily and ecologically unobjectionable produced. The arrangement of the welds ensures the utilization of the whole pocket depth and allows a high dust storage capacity and a long durability.
At the pocket filters in ultrasonic welded design the medium consists of 3 plies affiliated with each other. The prefilter deposits coarse dusts and prevents the following micro fibre main filter stage from damage. Clean air sided a high-strength synthetic fibre fleece stabilizes. The construction assures by low pressure difference an optimal deposition and a high dust storage capacity. Like at the thermal welded design the synthetic fibres are fail-safe as well as sanitarily and ecologically unobjectionable.
All pocket filters are delivered with a synthetic frame (height 25 mm, completely ashable) or with a sheet steel frame (height 20 alt. 25 mm, galvanized).
- proved according to EN 779
- lacquer tolerance acc. IPA-inspection
- self-extinguishing acc. DIN 53438, F1
- humidity-resistant up to 100% r.F.
- temperature-resistant up to 80° C
- Prefilters of particulate matter filters in air conditioners (e.g. offices, laboratories, schools ...)
- prefilters in enamelling lines
- particulate matter filters in air conditioners (e.g. offices, hospitals, computer centres as well as pharmaceutical and fine me-chanical industry)
- Prefilters for suspended matter filters
- Prefilters in painting lines at automotive manufacturers