For the sorting of various minerals, like:
- limestone, marble, talc
- barite, calcite
- gravel, quartz, granite
- waste (e.g. brick chippings, concrete)
- refractory material (e.g. raw magnesite, fusible magnesite)
Mogensen can offer various machine types.
MSort scans bulk material in free fall by means of a colour line camera. The respective data is evaluated by a freely programmable sorting software of an industrial computer by colour, brightness and size into good product and rejected parts. The computer passes this information to up to 400 fast and robust compressed air valves, each of which serves one compressed air nozzle. Rejected parts are evaluated by position, shape and size and blown out of the material flow. Depending on material, particle size distribution and the quantity of rejected material, different quantities may be sorted.
Advantages of the MSort:
- Inexpensive sorting of various minerals by colour and brightness is possible.
- Types AT and AH offer a double-sided detection of the material.
- Slightest colour and brightness differences (e.g. white / light and dark grey as for lime stone or different brown shades as for quartz sorting) are reliably detected and are available as sorting parameters.
- The material yield is maximised by accurate detection and exact sorting.
- Thanks to the exact coordination of the MSort series regarding the particle sizes to be sorted, the compressed air consumption is optimised.
- As for coarse sorting, weights of up to 14 kg are reliably sorted out.
- Low-maintenance operation thanks to optimised suction, automatic cleaning and long-lived light and compressed air components.
Effective wear protection Hardox or Vautid as well as solid steel, partly stainless steel, ensure long-term operation with long endurance.