Multi-deck screening machines of the MDS series have been developed to perform the medium to finest separations. The screening is done by the "micro throwing principle" driven by two counter-rotating unbalanced motors, providing a linear motion.
The product to be screened straightly passes the horizontally arranged screening surface, working with only a slight acceleration of vibration and thus causing very low wear, both on screen cloths and components of machine.
Due to a modular system, 23 screen decks can be assembled to build a screen pile, composing machines with a max. screening surface of 112m² and up to 24 different fractions. When useful even in parallel arrangement. If required, different grain sizes can be produced with one single machine, without having to change screen cloths. By means of multiple repetition of screen deck sequences (technological units), additional discharging decks allow the best adaptation of the machine to the screening task.
RHEWUM screening machines Type MDS are of modular design and can be built in a wide variety of executions, custom- made to your requirements.
- Screening areas of 0, 35 m² up to more than 110 m² (3,8 - 1200 sqft) per machine.
- Site conditions are strongly considered.
- Supporting framework (optional).
- Special constructions, for example out of highly-alloyed steels available on request.
- Feeding and discharging equipment (optional).
Particular features of RHEWUM Multi-Deck-Screens:
- High separation efficiency, especially with fine and finest particle ranges.
- Free screen cloth by a special ball cleaning device.
- Low wear of screen cloths and machine parts due to low acceleration.
- Compact, service friendly construction and favourable mass - power - ratio.
- Screen cloth exchange in very short time due to simple screen frames.
- Low dynamic load factors at site due to favourable vibrating parameters.