- GMP design
- Mixing tool can be raised up for easy inspection
- User friendly controls with predefined process steps
- Machine ready for connection
- Also available as Single Pot Mixing Granulator
In the mixing granulator individual components of a recipe are homogenized by the vertical mixing impeller and a separately driven chopper. Binding agent is then added for wet granulation in the same machine. In order to dry the product, the mixing granulator can be designed as a Single Pot MGT-S (prepared for stripping and vacuum cleaning).
Mode of Operation
A three-arm mixing impeller rotates close to the wall and base of the vertical, cylindrical mixing drum. The shape and peripheral speed are coordinated in such a way that the mixing product forms a vortex. The product is moved in both horizontal and vertical plains and mixed quickly and intensively, even if the components have widely differing granular structures, bulk densities, particle shapes and surface conditions. If necessary a separately driven chopper disperses any lumps in the product, ensures uniform moistening and wet granulation and provides streak-free intermixing of colorants. The optional controls provide a wide range of predefined process steps. The operator selects the requested steps and enters the parameters (for example mixing time, temperature, etc.). The selected steps form the complete process.
Range of Application
- Pharmaceutical industry (granulation of tablet recipes)
- Spices industry (intermixing extracts)
- Cosmetics industry (production of face powder)