Together with the stand-alone integrator BW500 the beltscale Milltronics MSI builds a reliable and heavy-duty belt scale system
Milltronics MSI is a high accuracy full frame single idler belt scale used for process and load-out control.
Milltronics MSI belt scale provides continuous in-line weighing on a variety of products in primary and secondary industries. It is proven in a wide range of tough applications from extraction (in mines, quarries and pits), to power generation, iron and steel, food processing and chemicals.
The MSI’s patented use of parallelogram-style load cells results in fast reaction to vertical forces, ensuring instant response to product loading.
Operating with Milltronics BW500, the MSI provides indication of flow rate, totalized weight, belt load, and belt speed of bulk solid materials. A speed sensor monitors conveyor belt speed for input to the integrator.
Milltronics BW500 is a full feature integrator for use with both belt scales and weighfeeders.
Milltronics BW500 operates with a belt scale and a speed sensor. Belt load and speed signals are processed for accurate flow rate and totalized weight of bulk solids.
- Outstanding accuracy and repeatability
- Unique parallelogram style load cell design
- Fast reaction to product loading; capable of monitoring fast-moving belts
- Rugged construction
- Automatic zero and electronic span calibration
- Alarms for rate, load, speed, or diagnostic error
- On-board Modbus®, optional PROFIBUS DP, Allen-Bradley® RIO, ProfiNet, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet™
- Comprehensive weighfeeder control functions
- PID control and on-line calibration with optional analog I/O card
- Differential speed detection with second speed sensor
- Moisture meter input with optional analog I/O card for calculation of dry weight
- Inclinometer input with optional analog I/O card to compensate for conveyor slope
- Suitable for belt scale custody approval
- Measurement Canada and NTEP approved